Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standards profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries. Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
An Extruder A's job is primarily that of quality control. An Extruder A needs to check to ensure that aluminum extrusions are within a customer's specifications.
- A successful candidate will be accountable for Health, Safety, and Environmental issues related to this position.
- Capable of performing physical work related to safely placing quality aluminum extrusions in material handling racks.
- Upon successful completion of A School the Team Member will be able to
- Operate equipment such as a stretcher, extrusion saw, and other equipment associated with handling and processing aluminum extrusion.
- Inspect extrusions for quality and dimensional standards as determined by
- Aluminum Association Standards
- Job routers
- Control Plans
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Work Instructions (WI)
- Instructions communicated by Quality or Supervisor Team
- Input information into various computer systems designed to collect quality and production information.
- Be proficient with the use of various tools such as, but not limited to micrometers, calipers, feeler gauges, tape measure, flare equipment, etc.
- Communicate with other Team Members any information needed to safely produce a quality product
Payrate: $24.44 per hour
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
- On-site Gym & Café
Applications can be submitted at jobs.hydro.com
Care, Courage, & Collaboration
At Hydro We care about our People!
We care about Safety!