Application Support Analyst Job Description
What This Position Is All About:
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our technology team! Candidate will work in a fast-paced technology department supporting internal and external customers.
Who You Are:
• A true “People Person,” with a passion for interacting with, and assisting customers.
• Enjoys working in the technical realm and solving problems.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to work in a high paced environment; ability to prioritize to meet required schedules.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be self-driven, working well individually and in a team environment.
What You Will Do:
• Work closely with internal and external customers, assisting in new customer setup and onboarding.
• Perform tier 2 application support.
• Assist with organization of IT related expenses.
• Perform discovery for application modifications/enhancements with customers.
• Work with internal team of analysts to deliver these requirements in a clear and concise manner.
• Assist customers after deployment of software changes.
• Provide support to internal analyst’s team and development team where needed.
You Also Have:
• Associate degree in Information Technology or related field (experience in lieu of education will be considered.)
• Minimum of 3 years end user support
• Excellent Microsoft Office tools knowledge.
• Experience with JIRA / Confluence a plus
• Work within transportation field a plus.
When You’re Part of Our Family You Will Enjoy:
• 401 benefits
• Robust health care
• Employee discount programs
• A culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance
• A culture that promotes personal and career growth
• A company that celebrates and rewards its employees