- Assists with transporting residents to and from the beauty shop as needed.
- Maintains and submits records of services provided, including charges incurred.
- Orders and stocks routine beauty supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Graduate of a School of Cosmetology; current cosmetology or barber license.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, coordinating, and organizational skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents and staff.