American National Worksite Benefits
- Insurance - Supplemental
American National Insurance Company was founded in 1905 and has evolved into a well-respected member of the insurance industry, offering both longevity and stability to its policyholders. In the past several years the company expanded into worksite benefits available through a national network of field agents in its Worksite Division. The worksite portfolio includes many coverage options available to employers no matter their size.
Worksite benefits provide needed protection with today’s ever changing medical coverage at very affordable rates. The program offers you, as an employer, the opportunity to provide solutions to protect you and your employees’ hard earned assets. Benefits may be customized for each employee’s needs. The programs will help to improve both employee financial wellness as well as the company’s bottom line.
Our company directive is to keep your employees benefit spend to 1 hour or less of pay per week.
We offer employee and true group employer paid Voluntary Benefits.
Our products are some of the newest available in the Worksite industry today. They are customized to fit each individuals needs AND budget. We understand many families live paycheck to paycheck. Less than ONE hour of pay per week can provide money paid directly to you to help you stay afloat during a medical crisis. Don't let a medical issue turn into a financial one!
- Company Pillars: Integrity, Service, and Respect; that is how we do business.
- If you thought your group was too small to find coverage, WE HAVE NO MINIMUM to make a group!
- Worksite benefits offer employees the convenience of not having to research and hunt for their own insurance
- We offer convenient payment options including payroll deduction
- Sole Proprietors and individuals are elgible